As an owner-managed asset management company and multi-family office, we are dedicated to our core business of independent asset management and investment consulting for discerning clients. We have been providing our clients with private and institutional asset management services for over seven years with great success. We manage comprehensive special fund solutions and family office services with the utmost skill and care. As a regulated asset management company, Portas Capital AG is part of an exclusive circle of independent asset managers in Switzerland. Our independence from banks means that we are not subject to false incentives, unreasonable management decisions or sales targets.
The partners of Portas Capital AG share a wealth of experience in the private banking sector at highly prestigious firms such as Julius Baer, Vontobel, J. Safra Sarasin, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Credit Suisse and Lombard Odier. Our extensive pool of consultants has been published in various renowned newspapers for many years and is often called by the media to offer expert opinions.As a company, we are committed to the long-standing traditions of owner-managed private banks.We pursue a multi-manager strategy for our family office services and take a neutral and detailed approach to the assessment of the results of all providers.Our multi-manager strategy is based on our own independent fund research, a database developed in-house and professional portfolio construction and simulations. The individual objectives and priorities of our clients are always the key focus of our investment strategies.Our clients benefit from securities deposited efficiently and securely with a dedicated depositary bank, a fair flat fee (with no hidden costs), an expert, active and independent consultation service, and asset management with a proven track record for success.
Our company is not directly or indirectly affiliated with any banks, fund distributors or financial service providers. This means that we remain impartial when it comes to developing investment and product proposals, advising our clients and monitoring their selected investment strategy. The team at Portas Capital AG has not accepted retrocession fees (commissions) since the company was founded. A fair flat-fee model (or all-in-fee) guarantees impartial, objective and individual consultation for our clients.
Benefits at a glance
Clients of Portas Capital AG and its partners enjoy the following benefits:
- We do not recommend in-house products; rather, we develop customized investment strategies that reflect the requirements of the client.
- An experienced, successful team of consultants works on behalf of the client.
- A distinguished group of experts ensures the quality of the consulting and asset management services.
- Our services are free from any conflicts of interest.
- Our independence is a pledge to our clients.
- The aim of our investment philosophy is to protect the investments of our clients.
- The pricing scheme is competitive, fair and transparent.
- We have outperformed benchmark indices for the past years with our asset management expertise.
- We are entrepreneurs and take our responsibility seriously.
Portas Capital AG offers its clients the following services:
- Investment advice
- Asset management
- Management of special mandates: Swiss equities, emerging market equities, global equities, fixed-interest investments, hedge funds, currency strategies
- Manager selection and/or advice regarding portfolio construction and simulations
- Family office services
- Advice on setting up and launching investment funds
- Advice for foundations
- Asset controlling and consolidation
- Real estate consulting
- Art consulting (by renowned experts)
- Advice on philanthropic issues and sustainable financial investments
We serve wealthy families and have successfully provided the following services for many years:
- Contact partner and stakeholder for all issues pertaining to asset management
- Coordination of banks, tax advisors, lawyers, accountants and real estate managers
- Professional advice across all asset classes
- Appointment of/assistance in appointing external experts and specialists on request
- Consultation and representation in credit negotiations with banks, etc.
- Asset controlling and consolidation
- Support of fusions, takeovers, company valuations, IPOs, etc.
- General administration
- Concierge services and more